The Discovery Platform
What It Is
The Discovery Platform (DP) is the application of scientific ultrasound for predictive maintenance and troubleshooting that revolutionizes the use of equipment sound signatures in the HVAC industry. The DP provides an affordable platform of tools and technology for non-contact, data collection that is accurate and repeatable. The comprehensive platform combines this technology with the industry’s most accurate cloud-based analytics platform to deliver cost savings in time, labor and in the lifecycles of HVAC equipment.
The Discovery Platform uses patented digital sound processing science to gather and analyze HVAC equipment data for predictive maintenance, real-time diagnostics and advanced analytics.
The Discovery Platform is designed specifically for the HVAC industry and is available through a customized Partner program.
The Discovery Platform (DP)
- is a new way of providing HVAC preventive maintenance. Instead of traditional checklists of tasks, DP adds technology to enable a better workflow for the technician.
- is designed to capture and analyze data from electrical, mechanical, pneumatics, and hydraulic equipment.
- is a combination of industry best-practice workflows coupled with patented data collection, analysis, and communications technology.
- is a sophisticated learning system, one that grows “smarter” over time as the technician interacts with it.
- is an extension of a human’s senses — adds additional “hearing” and “touch” to help make better decisions on mechanical and electrical equipment.
- is the simplest, most repeatable, most accurate, non-contact ultrasound data collection device available in the HVAC industry.
- is the only patented ultrasound device and analytics platform available.
- is a comprehensive set of cloud based software applications to manage your complete list of properties & equipment.
- is a single place for everyone to access the most current information about a property & its equipment.
- is a flexible solution that grows each day — new types of equipment, new best practices, new statistically driven analytics, new real-world problems solved.
- is specifically focused on the HVAC industry, it’s work flows, its demands for quality/cost/delivery, its equipment, and its value drivers.
- is 6 years of cumulative knowledge and experience on actual HVAC equipment gathered by HVAC technicians and analyzed by experienced HVAC experts.