The Discovery Platform
What It Is
The Discovery Platform™ (DP) is the application of scientific ultrasound for predictive maintenance and troubleshooting that revolutionizes the use of equipment SoundSignature™ in the HVAC industry. The DP provides an affordable platform of tools and technology for non-contact, data collection that is accurate and repeatable. The comprehensive platform combines this technology with the industry’s most accurate cloud-based analytics platform to deliver cost savings in time, labor and in the lifecycles of HVAC equipment.
The Discovery Platform™ uses patented SoundSignature™ digital sound processing science to gather and analyze HVAC equipment data for predictive maintenance, real-time diagnostics and advanced analytics.
The Discovery Platform™ is designed specifically for the HVAC industry and is available through a customized Partner program.
The Discovery Platform™
- is a new way of providing HVAC preventive maintenance. Instead of traditional checklists of tasks, DP adds technology to enable a better workflow for the technician.
- is designed to capture and analyze data from electrical, mechanical, pneumatics, and hydraulic equipment.
- is a combination of industry best-practice workflows coupled with patented data collection, analysis, and communications technology.
- is a sophisticated learning system, one that grows “smarter” over time as the technician interacts with it.
- is an extension of a human’s senses — adds additional “hearing” and “touch” to help make better decisions on mechanical and electrical equipment.
- is the simplest, most repeatable, most accurate, non-contact ultrasound data collection device available in the HVAC industry.
- is the only patented ultrasound device and analytics platform available.
- is a comprehensive set of cloud based software applications to manage your complete list of properties & equipment.
- is a single place for everyone to access the most current information about a property & its equipment.
- is a flexible solution that grows each day — new types of equipment, new best practices, new statistically driven analytics, new real-world problems solved.
- is specifically focused on the HVAC industry, it’s work flows, its demands for quality/cost/delivery, its equipment, and its value drivers.
- is 6 years of cumulative knowledge and experience on actual HVAC equipment gathered by HVAC technicians and analyzed by experienced HVAC experts.